Saturday, November 26, 2011

Most favorite time of the year...


I have heard nightmares about black friday since I moved to the United States, and have always been curious to go myself. I figured this would be a great year to go look and see what I can find, since we moved here less than 2 months ago. Clark accompanied me and we had a blast! We didn't even have to wake up at the crack of dawn. I guess it was meant to be. All I really wanted was a small christmas tree, and I found some cute baby clothes. 
This baby better hurry up because I can't wait to put her in that swimsuit and play with her in the water. 

Later that night, after watching a movie, we decided to write down our christmas wish list (with some sparkling grape juice), and have the other person read them. This was so much fun. Wished we did this last year already. Would have made shopping a lot easier...


The best part of today was stargazing with my love. This was so special, since we only have a couple of months together before our little family of 2 becomes 3. We are for sure going to be doing this more often...
enjoy the video... 



2 comments:

  1. When you wish upon a star....magical video. love you three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your christmas list idea! And yours is especially cute :)

    ReplyDelete