Friday, November 18, 2011

Fishing Santa Wreath

Advent wreath:
Advent, Advent ...ein Lichtlein brennt
erst eins, dann zwei, dann drei, dann vier
dann steht das Christkind vor der Tür.

I know it's a little early for the christmas decoration to come out, but since I'm going to be making most of our decoration this year I figured I should get ahead start. Plus, I'm already in the holiday mood.

My mom used to alway have a beautiful wreath on our door for the christmas season. I remember it always looked so inviting and  home-y. This wreath was a kit so I didn't have to do to much. The leaves are spray painted gold. Just arrange the object to the desired spot and add a fun ornament. This little fishing Santa Clause came from a garage sale. (I picked it out for the Mr. since he is all about some spear fishing...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment