Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Haunted Hale...


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

This is one of my favorite celebrations. Now that we are expecting little bean I'm even more thrilled about this particular holiday. I can't wait to (make costumes) dress up our baby and take them trick or treating!!
Since we just moved to hawaii I didn't get to decorate our new home, but I was excited to get to go to some halloween festivities. The first occasion was held at the BYU hawaii hale (dorms). Dan&Heidi (our cousins) are the hale mom and dad. They get to organize cool parties for the kids living in the hale. This event took place in the girl hale and was decorated with spooky webs, colorful halloween decorations, lots of popcorn hand and candy to enjoy while watching a scary movie.
I miss the fall leaves and it was weird celebrating halloween with palm trees and sunshine. (Christmas is going to be even weirder). Definitely am not complaining. On a side note, I also realized that being pregnant in a tropical paradise is way better than in a cold environment. Yea, me and the cold do not get along.

1 comment: