Saturday, November 12, 2011

Chemical Reaction...


Let us introduce to you for the first time... Little Miss Hilton.
We are going to have a little baby girl!!! She is adorable and we couldn't be happier to meet her in April...
  


Today was one of the best days in my life!! It's been quite an ordeal trying to schedule an appointment with a doctor since we moved from the mainland to hawaii. Anyways, it was so worth the challenge finding a doctor that could do the ultrasound after we got to meet our baby girl. Her daddy was holding my hard during the experience, and every time she moved around he would squeeze my hand from being so excited. This was so cute! 

She was moving around so much that we couldn't get a good shot of her little face, but she did wave her hands at us. That was my favorite part! I'm sure she's been ready for us to meet her, and I can't wait to wrap her in our arms and tell her how much I love her... Now that Clark and I have had the opportunity to meet our little girl the planning can begin. Hurrah...


2 comments:

  1. How about our little girls can play together and be best friends! hooray! Cute blog entry, monique! We go for a big ultra-sound on Monday - & even though we are pretty sure it's a girl, Lorrin and I will be able to see for sure together! We'll keep you posted - and hopefully we'll get cute shots like you have. Love the hand :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is already the most adorable thing on the planet and lucky her she has the best parents!

    ReplyDelete