Wednesday, November 30, 2011

All Smiles

Today I am getting ready for my Penner's visit. She will be our first visitor and I am so ready to show her how fantastic Hawaii is. 
I cannot wait to do these things with her
speak funny german again.
laugh a lot for no reason.
bake some christmas cookies. 
go to the beach. 
see new sights (been waiting to take someone).
drive/walk around and see the beautiful mountains.
meet interesting people like we always do for some reason.
make memories & feel the positive vibes.

Also, here is a video from this weekend's Triple Crown World Cup surfing competition produced by my hubby. It was my first time watching the pro's dominate those big waves. There should be plenty more days like these to come and I cannot wait to soak it all up. I also got to meet the legend Sunny Garcia. Can't ask of a better day.



No comments:

Post a Comment