Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Warm & Fuzzy

Sunday was the first advent! Christmas has now officially started its countdown. Yay!
They had a beautiful youth choir service at church that night. Such a great way to kick off the season. It also made me think of our baby girl standing up there with her friends in a couple of years. It makes everything so much more meaningful now... 

The weather has also started to cool down a little bit and I hear the rainy season is headed our way. I'm excited about this tho. It will help with the Christmas mood throughout the month. 
I also have been craving some HOT CHOCOLATE. Who would have guessed that I would want hot coco in Hawaii?!! Strange I know... 
Well yesterday we were driving all around trying to find me some and it was seriously impossible to find any. Well, when we finally tried the McDonald's today they were out of milk. With a heavy heart I asked Mr. Santa Clause to please grant me one wish early and help us find some hot coco. (By the way isn't he adorable?)
Luckily, we found some tonight at the 7 Eleven. It was the best cup of hot coco I could ever imagine. Made me again realize how special this time of year is. There are things that you just can't eliminate with the holidays... Like a cup of hot coco to make you all warm and fuzzy inside.

Time to bust out the Christmas Music! Jack Johnson's new song "In the Morning" is amazing. Perfect for  editing pictures from this weekend.


We are doing a video and taking christmas pictures for my friend Beth Anne. They moved out to hawaii, since Geoff is in the Air Force, a couple of months before we moved out here. I am so happy they are here. Beth Anne and I met in college and I love her little family! It's a treat getting to hang out with her now since we both have babies. I would have never imagined us being here only a few years later. 
See a 'sneak peak' from their photo shoot.

1 comment:

  1. I remember my first Christmas in California was so weird because it was so warm :) I know that it what it is like for you in Hawaii! But I know it will be a amazing holiday season for y'all.

    ReplyDelete