Thursday, November 17, 2011

DIY: Old Coffee Table

-First project for our new home was this old coffee table. 

Since I'm preggo my thoughtful hubby helped me revamp this piece of furniture so I don't have to inhale all the paint fumes... and he did a great job! Can you tell how happy I am? 


The room is a beige/ light brown color, so I wanted to brighten it up by adding white furniture. Since these two colors are neutral I can add lots of fun (bright) colors like we did here on the coffee table. Turquoise is definitely a tropical color. 

fyi. When picking out paint colors at the store ask them if they have any leftover paint in the back that you can have. It's so much cheaper and they usually are really happy to get rid of it so they can have more storage space... 

No comments:

Post a Comment