Thursday, December 1, 2011

FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS!

Today I was going to make a flower leis with *Needle and Dental Floss. It's supposed to be really strong to hold the beautiful orchid flowers together. My goal was to get this done before my bestie Anna gets here, but who would have guessed that it would be raining all day. This made searching for flowers a little hard. I ended up buying one instead, to welcome my penner... She will be here in a couple of hours. I can't imagine a better way to start the christmas countdown.

This year I wanted to make a new christmas music CD with a [Hawaiian/fun] theme.
These are the songs I have selected:
*Christmas Lights-Coldplay
*In the Morning-Jack Johnson & Angel(Holiday)-Jack
*Mistletoe-Justin Bieber
*Jingle Bells Rock-Rogue Wave
*Christmas Must Be Tonight-Bahamas
*Make Time-Mark Money
*Santa's Going South
*Wake Up, Wake Up-Matt Wetrz
*It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas-Michael Buble
& All I want for Christmas Is You
*Thankful-Josh Groban
*Joy To The World-Faith Hill
*What Child Is This-Sarah McLachlan
*Oh Santa!-Mariah Carey
*The Heart Of Christmas-Matthew West & Give This Christmas Away
*Someday At Christmas-Jack Johnson
*Silent Night-Zach Gill


No comments:

Post a Comment