Thursday, February 23, 2012

Heart and Soul

 

Getting ready for our baby has been tons of fun and I really wanted to document how much this little girl already means to us by creating a baby memory book. I decided to make my own and the picture above is a drawing I reproduced from a poster I just loved. This project will be a continuation and I'm so excited to make it more personal for her to enjoy later in life. 

Madelyn Karley, our beautiful niece was born a week ago. She is just so cute and even though we have not been able to see + hold her yet in person, I wanted to show her off to all of you. Her mommy Karla made that adorable flower hat! Our babies are going to be about a month apart. I really feel blessed to know that our little one will for sure have a sweet little friend no matter what. Such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment