Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February, the traditional month of love!

Since I'm waiting to hear the big news about the birth of our new niece, and definitely can't sleep (because of the movement of my own child) I figured I could update my blog on our Valentine's day. Madelyn should be here in a couple of hours!! I can't wait to be her Aunty!!

The best part of today was being able to spend the whole day with my best bud! Even though I'm so excited for our little miss to be here soon, I'm going to miss our alone time to the max.
 I'm trying to hold/take in every minute with my sweet handsome husband. I'm a lucky girl to have him!
  
32 weeks

The day kind of went like this: (Be aware there is a lot of LOVE happening here)

<3 sunrise
<3 filming
<3 hawaiian sweet bread - hand picked flowers
<3 open mail from big sister
<3 surfboard - him
<3 picnic + beach
<3 cruising along the coastline - wind blown hair/face
<3 sunset - mountain top
<3 diamond earrings - her
<3 rain drops
<3 dinner in bed + baby kicks

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a fun V day! Love the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love V-day, I think it is my fave holiday and this sure sounds fun :)

    ReplyDelete