Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Book

I haven't made time to sit down and make my new years resolutions list yet, but I definitaley decided that on the top of my list this year will be making crafty things (basteln like they say in german) for our house and especially for our new baby girl. I still have some free time so I better get on with it so I can be ready for the little miss. 

SO, since I made a big deal about making stuff my adorable hubby got me this amazing book today! Fist up will be something I'm going to try and make for our new niece arriving in February. Only a few weeks before our little one makes her big entrance. They will be besties! 
I have a good feeling about this year.
Let the fun begin!!

2 comments:

  1. ALL I NEED NOW IS A SEWING MACHINE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique! I am so glad we can be blog buddies now! Also, we should get the girls together sometime and have a crafty day. :)

    ReplyDelete