Sunday, December 4, 2011

North Shore Family V-Shoot...


I already blogged about this video earlier and posted some pics from their v-shoot, but the Mr. just completed the finishing touches and we wanted to share it with you. Beth Anne, Geoff and baby Grayson wanted a family video 'a day in the life'. What a sweet life it is! This family is awesome. They made it so easy to film them, and you can tell how happy and in love they are. Thanks guys for letting us be apart of your journey. 
Grayson is one cute kid!!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! Can I put in an order to do this in about 3 years? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is FANTASTIC!!! I absolutely LOVED it!!! I wanna do one! I've sent it to a bunch of my Hawaii family; hopefully you can get a referral from it. :) Great job Clark!

    ReplyDelete