Sunday, December 4, 2011

22 weeks


Okay, so it's starting to get a little uncomfortable in here... my belly is growing rapidly and I don't think I can stop it. I made it over the half way point and its really starting to sink in that we will be having a bebe in 124 DAYS!! 

My friend Anna has brought many goodies along with her visit. Our little beanette is already getting spoiled. 
Since my bestie arrived we have played hard. For her first day we captured the final surf competition at sunset beach. The weather was great, the waves were large,  the crowd was intense, and a local won the show. Perfect.


The second day continued with a stop at the local bakery in Kaneohe, in the middle of their Christmas parade. So many people and such good food. After that we headed to Waikiki and enjoyed the day at some of the resorts & beaches. We ended our night in town (Honolulu) watching their city lights parade (that included coconut m&m's),  and the festival. There was a giant santa, with his shirt open and dressed in his swim trunks. All I can say is "a very impressive show indeed". Video soon to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment