Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Splish Splash Let's Take A Bath

The day my baby girls umbilical cord fell off was bittersweet. The symbol that reminded me of her time being inside of me and all to myself. But, no doubt about it, I would rather have her here in my arms than in my stomach ever again.

On the other hand, I have been so excited to give Nylah her first bath. I've realized that there are going to be so many first in her life, and many of those experiences I get to enjoy with her and thats such a cool feeling. Going through life again through my daughters eyes and I'm ready to take it all in. 

Nylah's first bath was a success. She didn't know what to do at first and looked around with those big blue eyes. After a couple seconds though she relaxed and enjoyed the water. I have heard that bathing your baby calms them down. This will definitely be my technique*

1 comment: