Monday, January 31, 2011

Take a walk with us...


Our Church is holding an international video contest. This is the video we entered.
We have been busy shooting and editing. The night we decided to go downtown was really incredible. The street and sidewalks were so empty, yet very inspiring and intimate. Perfect for the mood of this film. I loved getting to spend this time with my hubby and for him asking me to be apart of his creation/vision.
Hope you like this film. If you do your welcome to pass it along.

I'm so glad to know that I'm not alone in this world and thankful for Jesus Christ's Attonement. It makes this life so much easier to live in by knowing this.



2 comments:

  1. This was wonderful! Very touching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so beautiful you guys! i cant wait to see what they say about it! it was truly inspiring!! great job!

    ReplyDelete