Friday, October 21, 2011

Blessed...

I think I'm going to start writing a lot more about food in general or what we consumed each day, since I finally am starting to feel somewhat normal again for the most part. Being pregnant so far has been quite a challenge these last couple of weeks (months) . Thank you to everyone that has been there taking care of us. I know I could't have done it without your help! 

It didn't help that we moved during this time as well, but I still wouldn't trade places with anyone if I could. Knowing there is something so special inside me is an experience I can't describe in words (serious miracle). Although its hard right now it will be so worth it and I know little bean is already loved tremendously!!! Our lives have already been changed in a big way and I know that none of this would have ever happened without the Lords help and blessings. 

Talking to my fellow Peachtree City, GA pregnant friend Amy (Plauche) Stone, who is living in hawaii as well made me appreciate this period of time even more. Having morning sickness, cravings and other insanely weird stuff happen makes you understand what your little baby might be going through when it gets here... Glad Amy is here and I love getting to talk about baby stuff to her. Still can't believe how many of my friends are pregnant and moving on with their lives. What an exciting time.

baby bump (16 weeks)



This is the fruit stand where we get cheap, ripe, fresh, juicy fruit at least once a week. The lady at the end cuts the coconut for you right there after drinking the milk. It's so good!!!




Cousin Heidi & Dan, Clark, new friends Dave and Michelle at the North Shore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment