Monday, October 3, 2011

Hawaii Luau Party!!

My big sister Marle' and my mom threw Clark and I a farewell party before we moved out to Hawaii. It meant so much to us see and spend time with the people we cared most about. We really are going to miss our family and friends. Clark and I both have been incredibly blessed to have the people in our lives  who have helped to shape us into the people we are now and we THANK every single one of you!!!

Uzi Wiggins (who also designed and made our wedding cake) created this tropical theme coconut delight. It was super cute and tasted even better!!! My favorite part was the baby flip-flops. Thank you Uzi for being apart of another journey in our life.  


Marle' should really be an event planner. She come up with tons of fun games and we even had a photo booth set up where we can poke our face into a hole of two surfer dudes. 

I could't believe that my brother Leander flew all the way from Germany to come say goodbye to us. Since Hawaii is in the middle of nowhere and I probably won't get to see him for a long time it was the most amazing surprise I have ever received. See how lucky I am??


Pics include my mom and mother in law. Best friend Anna (Penner#1). My siblings <3 


Also played some serious American Football. 


Even tho it was sad saying goodbye this day was a total BLAST - it sure is one we will never forget!!!


A video of this event will be posted soon. Be sure to come back to check it out...

1 comment: