Thursday, September 22, 2011

Reveal Party For Baby Hilton #3


This last weekend was fun filled with lots of parties and good people. 
Friday night our brother Chris + Karla had a reveal party for their expected baby #3. 
We loved the idea of finding out what sex the baby will be by cutting into a cake with the color either being blue (boy) or pink (girl) inside. 
Clark and I both dressed in as much pink as we could find around our apartment since most of our stuff is already packed up and ready for hawaii. 
We all hoped for a girl since Chris + Karla already have 2 handsome, fun, energetic surfer boys. 
I love them and will really miss those little dudes!!


Clark filmed a beautiful little video of the event and was thrilled to find out that it was going to be a little girl. I don't think I have ever seen Chris that excited before. He is going to melt when he sees that girls face. Congrats guys!! We are super stoked to meet your little princess.

Vindication!!!

Cake is PINK!!!!!!

Excited parents to be. We are next. Can't wait to find out what we will be having!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! And for some reason I think you are having a BOY but we will see! You are so big, I can't believe it! Wish I could see you! Miss you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brit. I think I'm going to have a boy too!!! :) at least I hope so. they are easier to deal with i think. Plus when we are in hawaii I can just let him run around naked hehe... love you!!!

    ReplyDelete