Monday, July 18, 2011

Listen to the wisdom of the toothless ones...

Meet Toby and Taylor. They are my ADORABLE nephews. I love being an aunt and spending time with these surfer dudes...

"ONLY AN AUNT - can love you like a mommy, keep secrets like a sister, behave like a true friend & can straighten you out if needed!"

As you can see Tay lost his first tooth and is holding it up proudly. I'm sure the tooth fairy is thrilled to have another treasure added to her collection.


Every year atlanta has free concerts during the summer months. This is why I love this city. There is always something to do... 
Best friend Anna Penner, Chantal and I met sunday night at Park Tavern for a hot relaxed night jamming out to Ingram Hill. Beautiful night watching the atlanta skyline sunset with beautiful people...
  
 
Ingram Hill @ Park Tavern




No comments:

Post a Comment