Thursday, March 22, 2012

The final countdown...


What a crazy week! We have had all the types of emotions you could possibly think of these last couple of days. The worst part was not knowing what was going to happen. After waiting to hear from the Doctor all week we found out that they are going to induce me on Monday morning. So, we are going to be parents to a precious girl next week. How incredible! My 9 months are coming to an end and I don't think I'm quite ready yet, now that I know its going to happen so soon.
 All I want to do is hold her,  snuggle with her, and tell her how much I love her. 
I will tell her "how sorry I am that my body wasn't able to take care of you inside of me anymore, but you coming earlier means that this journey can start now and that you can reach your full potential with me being by your side and that I will always be here for you taking care of you!" Clark and I are going to enjoy these next couple of days together getting ready for her arrival and I'm so excited to have some of our family come out to visit. 

There's going to be a lot going on in the nest couple of days and I just wanted to thank everyone that has given up some of their time by either sending a special something all the way to hawaii, or just being apart of our lives and thinking about us. We really are blessed to have you in our life! 

3 comments:

  1. How many weeks along are you? Please, for the safety of your baby, follow the immunization schedule based upon her due date NOT her delivery date. This will mean a slight delay to allow her immune system to develop enough to properly kill off any live vaccines she receives. You are the boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the advise. I had no idea. WIll definitely be sure to ask about this. I will be almost 38 weeks by monday. Time is going by way to fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it she will be a march baby! I'm sure everything will be great, if it makes you feel better I was born premature and was perfectly fine! You guys are going to make the best parents!

    ReplyDelete